Calling all UKULELE aficionados! BIGFOOT & TIKI NEED A THEME SONG!!!
Here’s the lowdown:
* Use the LYRICS in the very first Bigfoot and Tiki Strips or make up your own based on the shenanigans within the archives!
* DEADLINE IS JUNE 15th, 2011
* UPLOAD a video to youtube of you playing the song.
* Will accept MP3 via email, but we’d prefer a video!
* Email a link to your video or mp3, along with the tabs and lyrics to your song to email@example.com
You’ll win a SWEET, LANIKAI LU22CFM “BIG KAHUNA” LIMITED EDITION CONCERT UKULELE!: A flame maple 10-top with flame maple back and sides, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, gold-plated geared tuning machines and ABS binding. Only 1000 of these babies were made for the USA market… very attractive and very rare!
ORIGINAL ART: To make this ukulele even more awesome, if the winner wants, I’ll draw all over the back of this baby, filling it with Bigfoot and Tiki goodness. I was going to draw on it ahead of time, but it’s so pretty!!! So I’ll leave it up to the lucky winner!
The selection process will be between the Big Kahunas at Lanikai and myself. We’ll pick the best catchy tune! Pretty simple, eh? Think of it as the opening to an animated sitcom.
JUNE 15th, 2011. That gives you plenty of time to even learn to play the ukulele if you don’t know how!
Special legal note: Winner’s theme song will become property of Lanikai Ukulele and Bigfoot and Tiki Comic Strip, and you’ll be given full writing credit on the site, or if we ever become an animated show in the future.
Visit www.bigfootandtiki.com for more info.